Pulsar LD19A Thermal Monocular Sale

HTRN57

Members,

We received a few of the Pulsar LD19A Thermal Monoculars at substantially discounted prices and will be running a sale for as long as they last. They have the exact same specs as the popular HD19A with the only exception being that they have a 9hz refresh rate instead of 30hz for the HD19A. While the refresh rate is critical for rifle scopes (considering you don't always have a stationary target), it is less critical for scanning purposes. I took one out last weekend and it works great for scanning. It normally retails for a $100 discount to the HD19A......so that is probably why the distributor has so many in stock and is offering a substantial discount to reduce inventory. I think this is really a great bargain for someone looking for an entry level thermal device. If you want one, I would suggest you order it quickly because they won't likely stay here that long at these prices. I will take all orders on a first come first serve basis so don't be upset please if I have to cancel your order. Sorry in advance if that happens. Please note that they are all forest green in color versus the black as shown on my website. You can check them out by clicking on the link below.

http://www.hightechredneckincorporated.com/product-p/nvtd500.htm

Thanks Much!

Kevin

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpThat is a great price Kevin.

Well you can actually thank the distributor for that, I simply passed the discount on to potential customers.

Kevin

9hz is perfectly fine for scanning, plus they are not ITAR restricted so can take them in and out of the country without getting in major trouble.

Originally Posted By: SkyPup9hz is perfectly fine for scanning, plus they are not ITAR restricted so can take them in and out of the country without getting in major trouble.

Thanks for clarifying that SkyPup!

Kevin

Folks, believe it or not we still have a few of these Pulsar LD19a heavily discounted thermal monoculars left. You are saving about $500 (25% +) over buying this unit at the minimum advertised price point. I've had this unit out the last couple of weekends and it is now a permanent addition to our own night hunting arsenal! It works just as good as the HD19a but processes a tad slower. For scanning, I can't really see that it is much slower than the HD19a. Maybe that is why they have it priced at only $100 discount to the HD19a. Really need to get one before they are all gone......just saying!! Kevin

I can't wait. I hear so many stories about how many varmints come in that would otherwise never been seen without a good thermal. I'm stationary and usually elevated in a stand, so I'm thinking the hz rate should be fine for my use.

Plus I'm just tired of trying to get by with the "cheaper alternatives". Fancy color pallets just don't impress me as much as the much clearer resolution I see on YouTube with this and it's brother unit the hd19.

The operating range is advertised at 5 to 122 degrees fh. I had the LD19a out when it was around 5 degrees, wind chills around 15 below and it worked fine. However, at that temp you will need to have good batteries like the rechargeable Energizers or the regular Energizers or Duracells. Even then you will notice about an hour of continuous use is the max due to the cold temps. At least that was my experience on a single field trial of the unit in a colder environment. Others here probably have more experience with it in cold temps and can weigh in. I normally stay in by the couch when the temps dip below 10 degrees !! Kevin

Originally Posted By: old catIf you are worried about cold temps, simply strap a hand warmer on bottom side.

Thanks Old Cat, I'm guessing this might help keep the batteries warm and operating better as well right? Kevin

Back